The Wahl Family

Friday, April 15, 2011

Christmas 2010

The Wednesday before Christmas we were able to go over to Show Low and spend some time with Alan's Granny. Sara found this dog statue and wouldn't leave it alone. She thought it was so great and kept barking at it :)

Every Christmas Eve our kids get new pajamas to wear. This year I decided to just make them all new flannel pj bottoms. It was so fun and I think the kids really enjoyed them.

Of course we have to get all the stockings hung for Santa to come. This used to be my favorite tradition and I love seeing my kids have just as much fun as I did.

Growing up my family always had the tradition that we had to eat on orange on Christmas morning before we were allowed to see what Santa brought. I used to hate it and now here I am putting my kids through the same torture :) Mean mom, I know!

And Christmas morning! FINALLY. I love watching how excited kids are for Christmas. This year was a pretty simple on for us, but the kids were completely oblivious and loved everything they got!

No comments: