That goes from one of my favorite things to my least favorite thing ever. I am not a Halloween fan at all! We were able to go to Alan's brother, Travis', game last Saturday. The weather was perfect and travis did amazing. Then we had a Laurel/Priest activity that everyone went as famous couples through history. Alan was so good to dress up with me and my friend Kaci was great to outfit us. I do have to say it was nice to get all dressed up fancy. I mean, how many times to mom's get to do that? Tonight was our ward trunk or treat. I forgot the camera there, and so we had to take these when we got home. You will notice it was a little hot and JoAnn's clown make didn't really stay on that great :)
Saturday, October 18, 2008
I just wanted to say happy birthday to Alan and let him know how grateful I am for all he does...These are only 30 of the reason I love him.
1. He notices the little things
2. He is so good to compliment me
3. He doesn't hesitate to tell someone else how great they are
4. He would rather be home than anywhere else
5. His biggest goal is to be able to serve others
6. He is always striving to do the best he can and...
7. He makes me want to be a better person
8. I love the way he turns into a little kid when he starts to play with them
9. I love that when a kids starts to cry, Alan makes it his goal to get them happy again.
10. He is always working to try to better himself
11. He loves to learn
12. I love the way he will dance with me and our kids anytime
13. I love when he tries to calm me down when I get anxious
14. I love when he gently reminds me to do better
15. He is so protective of me
16. He just wants me to be happy and does all he can to cheer me up
17. I love that if he hads the kids I don't have to worry that I am going to come home to a messy house
18. I know that the kids are always safe and happy when they are with dad
19. I love the way are kids adore him and ask every day..."When is Daddy coming home?"
20. I love the smile that he gets when his kids say his name
21. I love the pride he takes in making his home beautiful
22. I love when he just tells me to sit down and then pampers me
23. I appreciate that his dad taught him to respect your wife and Alan listened :)
24. I love that he makes every Sunday dinner
25. I love that he never complains about my crazy schedule
26. He is the most amazing man I know
27. He is the HOTTEST!!!
28. He is my other half...my one true love
29. He is the best dad and the most amazing husband
30. HE IS MY LIFE
I Love you Alan! Thank you for just being you and letting me be me!!
Posted by Deanne Wahl at 10:17 PM