The Wahl Family

Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Mud Bogging

Because of the long weekend we were back in Thatcher to get to be with family. On Monday my brother Tom brought two four wheelers over to my mom's for everyone to ride. He found some fun mud holes and we decided to go mud bogging. It was really my first time as you can tell with my clothes. By the time we were done we were covered head to toe, but it was a blast. We even got my mom to do it!!


Okay...I got stuck!!

Go Me! I was the only one to get stuck and the only one to almost flip. I was so sure I was going to face plant right in the mud.

I jumped off to try and help, but all it needed was 4-wheel drive :o

And look how clean I stayed! Do you like my new mud shoes? Pretty fashionable right!

This was the biggest mud hole and it was a blast!

Can you see how clean I am?

It was alway great when we finally made it out of the mud hole :)

Mom brought her golf cart and went through once then just watched with Maci and Savanna.

18 comments:

Reid and Brittney said...

Holy cow, that is crazy. I would have never thought I would see you so dirty...j/k. Looks like a blast. Glad you guys had fun. We miss you guys so much. Tell everyone we said Hi and especially the Young Women tell them I miss and love them all.

Kristi said...

Oh my goodness that looks like sooo much fun! Did you have to get hosed off in the yard before going in the house? :)

Maranda Whittle said...

OH man, I bet that was tons of fun. I've never done that before, but I've always wanted to!

The Richards said...

YOU ARE TOO FUNNY! I LOVE HAVING FUN ON FOUR WHEELERS BUT I HAVE TO STAY CLEAN SO GOOD JOB ON DIVING RIGHT IN! YOU ARE TOO CUTE!

Mary Ann said...

that was SO fun! i always love to have you in town! you're the best.. come back soon!

Rick*Amber*Taryn*Bryant said...

How fun! I love having fun with family and getting dirty at the same time! I don't know about the getting stuck part! You are so cute!

lofgreenlegacy said...

What a blast!!! I've never done that before. Gonna have to try that one!

Bell Family said...

Isn't that the funnest?! I miss mud! Tucson is the most dry place ever!!! You look like a kid again playing in the mud! So cute!

Josh and Amber Wilkins said...

Gotta love the mud! Looks like a blast! We should go out together sometime I'm sure the boys would die if we let them play in the mud!

Haymore Family said...

wow deanne, i really think its about time you grow up this is just crazy and i have had enough of not being invited! jk looks like fun, i hear yall are trying to move back? did i hear correct? i hope so maybe i will actually see you then!?

mel palmer family said...

That was fun to do that! :) it is so fun when ever you come down!

Shannon said...

What a blast! I love being on four wheelers and getting so dirty. I grew up on them and definately had my fare share of mud holes! They are the best

Maranda Whittle said...

Hey, I'm just letting everyone who doesn't get on here as often, that I'm going private, so leave me you email address, so we can still keep in touch!

Anonymous said...

I love the mud, so fun! Wish I could have gone!! And tag your it, check out my blog to see what I'm tallkin' about:)

Laura said...

love the pictures of you all muddy! so fun deanne!

Unknown said...

Looks like fun! It reminded me of something we would have done in college! We really need to get together I would love to see you again!

Steven and Kami Palmer said...

Dee those pictures are awesome! Next time we are there for sure! Hope to see you soon!

Anonymous said...

That looks like so much fun to just "get dirty."