The Wahl Family

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Good Luck Levi!!

My little brother Levi flew out with my parents early this morning for the MTC. He will report tomorrow and will be in the MTC for only 3 weeks. He then goes straight to Melbourne, Austrailia. I am so excited for him and so grateful for the example he is setting for all of us. This is on Sunday right before his farewell. He did amazing and it was so fun to have all 10 kids there. We got family pictures and I will post those a little later!

6 comments:

lofgreenlegacy said...

That's awesome! How exciting for him and your family!

Ruthy Butler said...

Ok I suck! I saw that you called twice but both times I was doing hair! How are you? I'm coming for Thanksgiving to AZ so I want to see you! Miss you!

Jason and Jennifer Bryce said...

Oh my whole blog would be about guns and varmit calling if Jason had any say about it. The gun is a 22-250 that Jason refinished. He is so proud of his handy work. If I could get Jason to go to a Thatcher game that would be great luck! Hey call us and we'll have to do a double date. That would be fun!

Mary Ann said...

i love that picture! i already miss levi! it is so fun to have you in town... wish you lived here!!

Tom and Sue said...

I love that picture! You are so good to support the family in everything...even if you won't move here! :D

Ashley said...

I'm so excited for your family! Another missionary is such a great achievement for your wonderful parents! It was good to see you.