The Wahl Family

Monday, September 22, 2008

THE FIVE

I am back. We are finally moved in and feeling settled. (And for those of you who don't know what I am talking about...we moved about a week and a half ago. Just down the street, but we are way excited. I will post pics later) I got tagged awhile ago and thought I should do this, so here it goes........

The Five

Ten years ago I:
1. was working at EA GLASS
2. was loving finally being able to drive and date...more driving than dating :)
3. was loving my junior year and being able to go to FRIDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL!!
4. was trying to hang out with Mary Ann as much as possible, and loving that she brought so many college kids over to the house
5. was hiding my car, (The GREMLIN) as far away from the high school as possible and planning to get a new car ASAP

The Five things on today's "to do" list:
1. Clean the bathrooms
2. Wait for the Cable guy...I can't miss Prison Break tonight!
3. Clean up outside
4. Prepare the FHE lesson
5. Make Thank you cards for everyone who helped out in last night's fireside

Five snacks I enjoy:
1. Peaches-right now fresh from UTAH!
2. Pretzels w/melted cheddar over the top
3. Nelson's Frozen Custard (Can you call that a snack?)
4. Strawberries, or any fruit really
5. Any time I can actually enjoy a snack, I will eat whatever I can :)

Five things I would do if I were a millionaire:
1. Go to Paris, or any where for that manner!
2. Go to DisneyLand and Sea World-for the first time.
3. Go to a third world country and help in relief funds
4. Be a part of Extreme Home Makeover (I love that show)
5. Get out of Debt, then get my YELLOW JEEP

Five places I have lived:
1. Flagstaff, Arizona
2. St. Johns, Arizona
3. Thatcher, Arizona
4. Mesa, Arizona
5. Coolidge, Arizona (Can you tell I don't get out very much?)

Five jobs I have had:
1. Cleaning Houses (not recommended)
2. CSR at the UPS Store
3. Everything you can be at EA GLASS
4. Bank teller at Bank of America
5. Piano Teacher

12 comments:

Maranda Whittle said...

I didn't know you lived in Coolidge. I thought you lived in Mesa all this time!

Anonymous said...

I love that you called your car The Gremlin!! I had a couple of those car's you want to hide too:)
Thanks for having us over last night! So fun...we definately need to get together more. I think I'm just lazy because we hung out all the time when we were 4 houses down!lol

lofgreenlegacy said...

I love reading those fun tags. You can really get to know someone.

Bell Family said...

Hey girlie! Congratulations on your new house! Even though the packing and physical stress of moving isn't fun, it's so exciting moving into a new space! I can't wait! We definitely have to get together if you come to the zoo. We are still unsure of our relocation date, so we have some time! I would love to see you!

I remember the gremlin too...I was introduced to it when you were only driving back and forth between your house and Bo's house. What a long time ago it seems. I miss you girl!

Ashley said...

Thanks for all the insight. I forgot about your gremlin! I pictured you in high school and it made me smile about some of the really great times we had.

mel palmer family said...

man you are nice girl! :) writing thank you notes to people, and helping third world countries!

Bell Family said...

Hey girl! My sister-in-law just sent me this link letting me know that tomorrow is national museum day and to honor it, all the museums nation wide are admitting 2 people for free with a guest pass that you can print at the following website!

http://microsite.smithsonianmag.com/museumday

I thought of you because you are in the Mesa area where there are museums nearby and thought maybe you guys might enjoy some educational fun! You can print a few passes in your name and Alan's to admit your whole family I am sure. It's really easy to use the site, and you can click on your state to find all the museums in your area, you might want to check it out! We are going to one here in Tucson tomorrow for something different to do! If you go, I hope you have fun! Take care girl!

Jason and Jennifer Bryce said...

Thatcher's homecoming this weekend, are you going to be there?

Mary Ann said...

your blog is so cute! oh the gremlin.. that was the greatest! :) miss ya and can't wait to see you!

Tom and Sue said...

Aww Deanne! I love reading about you! You're so cute! I loved your answers, and I'm impressed that you're all moved in! Can't wait to see you soon!

Blair Family said...

Good times!!! I am sad you did not move to Pecan Creek South. :(
Glad you are moved in and liking it. Hope you have a stupendeous day.

Shannon said...

I love your new background! So Cute! I loved your post. I read it when you first put it up, but never commented! I loved learning more about you! I loved hearing about the "Gremlin".