The Wahl Family

Monday, November 2, 2009

Catch Up

Okay. This may be a really long post. To start with, we moved! We are now in St. Johns. Alan got a call up three Sunday's ago and said he had gotten the job we had applied for here in St. Johns at SRP. And then they said we have a week to move. AHHH! Well, for anyone that knows us, this is our 10th move in the almost 8 years since we have been married. We were able to get everything moved and we are loving it here. We are staying with Alan's parents for now. They have been great and my kids think this is the best thing to live with Grandma and Grandpa and Jay is loving having uncles to play with.
Alan's birthday was the 19th...the day he started work. He said it was the best present he could have had. It was crazy hectic but we were able to get him some small things. I hope he knows how much I love him. He is amazing and I am so lucky that he is in my life.

We are now living alot closer to Alan's grandparents and we were able to get a 5 generation picture.

It snowed only a few days after we moved here. This is what we woke up to and it was so much fun. This is the weather that I love!


We also blessed Sara last Sunday. It was so great to have family here and it was such a special blessing. My mother in law helped me to make her dress. She is an amazing semstress and I am having alot of fun learning how to sew the right way!

Our family at Sara's blessing. What an amazing day!

14 comments:

Kristi said...

Oh my goodness girl! ANOTHER move?
Glad you are there and all is well! Hope we will get to see you since you are "so close"!

The Solomon Fam said...

Wow, what a quick move! Good luck with the new job and stuff up there!

Mary Ann said...

DEE, you are the best and look amazing!! I love the blessing dress and the girls skirts. You are so stinkin talented! I deftinatly want skirts like that! I will buy the material! I love the family picture and already miss you guys so much!!!!

Jessica said...

Hey! I didn't know you were up here also! I don't know how far away St. John's is from Snowflake, but I heard it isn't too bad! We should meet up, and go to the movies in Show Low (if that isn't too far)! Tell Alan congrats on getting a job!

lofgreenlegacy said...

I can't believe you had a week to move! That's insane! Your the woman to get that done with 4 kids! I'm glad everythings going good for you! Your kids are adorable.

maccam said...

Deanne! I totally just found your blog. Such a beautiful blessing dress! Great job! I cannot believe how alert she is already. I'm glad to hear you guys were able to move to SJ, although we will miss you here. Just so you know, the other day McKenna asked to play with "Se-ana." Anyway, I hope you have a great time there and good luck with the move and congrats on the job! Love, Cammy Moffat

Gibbons said...

Deanne you little girl is so cute! And guess what? My sister in law is engaged to someone from St. Johns and she is going to be moving there in June when they get married. I am sure that you two will meet St. johns is not tha big...is it?

Gibbons said...

My sister-in-law is marring Ty Bond. In June they are currently looking for a house down there. Her name is Candice Gibbons I am sure that we will be visiting...someday we will have to get together.

Garet and Amanda said...

Wow I didn't know you moved again...and up north. How fun! You guys moved up at a great time for the beautiful winter! Good job also on the blessing dress. You are amazing. looks so good.

lofgreenlegacy said...

Hey Deanne, I bought some of those adorable church bags for my girls' stockings at the Fall Festival today. Thanks for sharing your talent! Your awesome!

Kristi said...

You for sure have to call me when you are here!!! We would love to get to see you! Woo hoooo!

camirobson said...

Hey, I am so glad you found my blog. Congrats on the new baby! How fun for you! :) You look so good and happy with your cute little family.

The Richards said...

isnt it crazy with four little ones? I just moved also but just across the street we did it in one week right before the baby came and boy was it tiring, i cant imagine moving far! You are awesome and your family looks really happy, and cold haha

Blair Family said...

Your family is so cute!!! Glad you are enjoying St. johns. We were really disappointed that you didnt move to Pecan Creek South. Glad you are doing so well. Good Luck with finding a home. Love ya tons!!!