The Wahl Family

Thursday, August 6, 2009

Well, after MaryAnn's baby finally was able to go home we decided to follow her down to Thatcher. I always love going home and my kids just love being outside. We were originally only going to stay for three days, but we ended up staying a week. I have a very understanding husband! We were able to be there over the 24th and loved watching my brothers Levi and Travis in the rodeo. Then the next night we were so glad to have Steven and Kami let us crash at their house for the parade and fireworks! My kids just love the country life and I couldn't get Savanna off the horse. When we came home all she could talk about was "Inbinsible" or invicible which is Levi's horse!

The kids all loved the fireworks!

This is one of my favorite pics! Jay was loving having so many boy cousins to play with!

My kids at Steven's house after the parade. The kids had more fun playing in the yard than watching the parade :)

Levi and "Inbisible" with the kids. He was so good to always let them be on when they got a chance.

Isn't she the cutes cowgirl you have ever seen!

Jay and Lincoln. These two are so hilarious together!

The first thing the girls wanted to do was ride the horse. They would have stayed on all day if I would have let them.

3 comments:

Mary Ann said...

Love when you update! IT was so fun to have you here! We miss you and wish we saw you all the time! Cute pictures! Hope all is well! Love ya

Kristi said...

Hey Deanne - we are going private ASAP and I need your email if you want to read! Thanks! If you just leave a comment on my privacy post I won't let anyone else see it! THX!

Ruthy Butler said...

I want to see some prego pics of you!!!