The Wahl Family

Saturday, July 5, 2008

Happy Independance Day!!


Happy 4th! We had a blast. We were able to just hang out during the day and let the kids go swimming. Then we did a BBQ and watched the fireworks. It was so fun to be with friends and nice not to have to fight traffic.

Could you tell how excited JoAnn was that I let her put on those temporary tattoos?

These are some friends of ours...they all have the same shirt, just different colors.

Our crazy kids!!!

They loved the fireworks. We were only about a football field away from where they setting them off. I loved to hear the noise, and my kids actually did really good to.

I do have to compliment Coolidge. They have amazing fireworks. There is never a dead spot and there are usually quite a few fireworks at a time. I thought we had come to the grand finally at least three times before the actual one, and then it went on for almost 4 minutes.

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those are some cute pictures!! It was so much fun, and I have to agree with you that Coolidge aka "Cooltown" had some rockin' fireworks!!:)

Kristi said...

Nice! WE will have to keep Coolidhe in mind fir some fireworks next year ( I have NEVER seen a good show...)

Looks like it was a great time! i love all the matching shirts!

lofgreenlegacy said...

How fun! I love the 4th of July! Cute matching shirts! I buy my kids clothes for the 4th and every other holiday too!

Ashley said...

I love the pictures. JoAnn does look excited for those tatoos. I've never used them, and (you're gonna laugh), I told Chris when I saw a Palmer kid with them I would consider it. Now, I have to give in at least once.

mel palmer family said...

that sounds fun! We need to go the the St. Johns Rodeo on the 24th... k? :)

Tom and Sue said...

Glad you had a good 4th! I swear, Joanne could be a child model. She is so stinking photogenic! I don't think I've ever seen a bad pic of her! Better be careful...she'll be dating before you know it!

LucyH said...

Hey looks like you guys had fun. We'll have to hang out next year!

Gibbons said...

Looks like you had a fun 4th of July! I can not believe how cute your kids are. They look like fun I hope that all is going well. Jen (Evans) Gibbons

Heidi said...

How fun. You have the cutest family!

Garet and Amanda said...

cute pictures. I love the 4th of July!!!I love all the matching shirts. so cute!

Whitney said...

Hey it's Whitney. When I set my blog to private, did I invite you? If not, email me wiggywhit11@hotmail.com

mel palmer family said...

I love the picture of the back of your kids heads and the fireworks :-)

Bell Family said...

You have the cutest little family! I love your blog and I am linking you from my page if you don't mind! Maybe I can keep in touch better this way! It's been too long! Hope everything is going awesome for you guys!