The Wahl Family

Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Piano Recital

Okay! So I have been way behind on blogging. Life has been just a little hectic lately. I am hoping it will all calm down soon, but we will see. I have been teaching Piano now for about 6 months and I love it. We had our Recital last week and all of my students did so well. But I do have a favorite....JoAnn! She did so good and was not nervous at all. Everyone was scared to go first, but JoAnn wanted to. She played "Old McDonald" and did great!! I just had to say how proud I was of her. She is amazing!

8 comments:

Kerrie said...

Deanne, I'm so proud of you for teaching piano! I'm chicken because I can hardly play the children's hymn book songs! I could teach and would do fine but would have to tell the parents i could only teach until level 3 or or something. I've taught art lessons though and love it so much! I'm so proud of you and am glad your daughter did so great and was brave! I wasn't ever happy to be first but didn't want to be last either. What a cool girl you have!

Josh and Amber Wilkins said...

Go Joann! You'll have to play for us sometime!

Mary Ann said...

wish i could have been there. i can't believe she wasn't shy.. you know how my girls are.. well the point of my blog is to make you jealous so you will move here! really do miss ya!

Heidi said...

JoAnn is so cute. Good for her for being so brave!

Rochelle said...

Good for you for teaching piano! I did for awhile- my students quit coming! I guess that tells you what kind of teacher I am. :) (theyre were my nephews) Tell Joann good job! She is brave-cause it is horrifying for everyone else to go first!

Ashley said...

I am so proud of Joann and you. I wish you lived closer; I would send Kiley to you ina heartbeat.

Tom and Sue said...

How do you do it Deanne? Fantastic mom, great wife, organized YW pres., & PIANO TEACHER??!! You are amazing! And yea for Joanne! Not that I'm suprised...she doesn't seem too shy to me!

The Meehl Family said...

Hey Deanne...when are you starting lessons again? I've been looking for a teacher here in CG, but haven't found anyone. I'd like to start my girls. Let me know...leahm@clubzona.com By the way your family is adorable!!! Leah (Kempton)