The Wahl Family

Tuesday, April 1, 2008

I've Been Tagged!!

A. The rules of the game are posted at the beginning.
B. Each player answers the questions about themselves.
C. At the end of the post, the player then tags 5 people and posts their names then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.


10 years ago: It was 1998. It was my Sophmore year! I was in Cheerleading and loved every minute of it...SHHH don't tell. I ran cross country and just turned 16! I loved driving and didn't even mind doing all the little errands my mom sent me on!

5 things on my to do list today:
1) Make piano recital invitations
2) Reminder calls for Mutual night
3) Do laundry
4) Dust house
5) Organize my junk drawer and kitchen cupboards

Snacks I enjoy: anything with chocolate, fruit, cookies, toast!

What I would do if I were suddenly a billionaire: pay off house and cars, go on a much needed vacation with the fam, build my dream home, and anything else I wanted to do right?

3 of my bad habits: eating way too much chocolate, staying up too late for nothing, cleaning up dinner before everyone is done eating (Sorry Alan:)

5 places I have lived: St. Johns, Thatcher, Mesa, Buckeye, Coolidge (All in AZ-I am so boring)

5 jobs I have had: house cleaner, I worked in the cotton fields, bank teller, worked at a glass company, MOM

5 things people don't know about me:
1) I love my chocolate
2) I just went on a cruise with my sisters (No kids or husband)
3) I just got called as Young Women's President
4) I love to clean (I know I am weird)
5) I would live in the cold anyday

I am tagging:
Suzanna
Shelly
Amanda
Allison
Camille H.

10 comments:

Mary Ann said...

your so cute.. i want to pay you to clean my house seriously! i can totally picture you cleaning up before everyone is done eating.. that's why your house always looks so good. see you soon!!

Maranda Whittle said...

What the crap....YW President, you go girl!!! I am a freak about cleaning and yes, I clean as we are eating and as I'm making stuff!

Kerrie said...

Ya, YW Pres! Yikes! I bet you're doing a great job! Melanie has that calling right now too. It's a lot of work! She loves it though. Way to go with that "love cleaning" thing! I like a clean house but I don't especially love doing the cleaning! I love creating crafts much more. Blogging much more. Gardening much more. You get the picture! So i look up to you in that area!

Martin Messages said...

YW Pres. nice work. Hope all is well we love you and miss you. Call us next time you are in S.J.
Martins

Creative Corner said...

I want to pay you to clean my house too. I keep hoping to get that cleaning "bug" but always such a struggle.

Heidi said...

Great to know more about you, Deanne!

I am sorry about your brother and his wife. How heartbreaking to have to go through that. They seem like such strong people.

Tom and Sue said...

Really, I'm not suprised that you're YW pres.! You can do ANYTHING! I'm sure before they release you you'll also be called as the R.S. pres. You're amazing! Did I mention that you need to come visit?

Kristi said...

You are so adorable!!!! YW pres is what I have been afraid of my whole life! You are amazing! I look up to you so much.

Jamie Pearce said...

Hi there! I just had to say hello! I found your blog and I was so happy! I've just starting updating mine...jamiepearce.blogspot.com! I hope you are doing great!

Jamie

The Richards said...

Deanne I want to hear more about your cruse! Good luck with the new calling and way to go on the cleaning thing, why is it that all my friends are so clean and i am such a piles person, you know piles everywhere! I love ya looks like life is fun and busy for you too. Love Amber