The Wahl Family

Sunday, May 23, 2010

Triathalon

Me and my two sisters were able to do a triathalon in Pima on May 1st. I thought i was going to die, but we all said we would do it and it felt so nice to finish. I don't know if I will ever do another one, but it really was a good thing to be able to do with my sisters. We all started at the same time, but both of them finished way before me. And they were so good to come back and run along with me across the finish. My family is amazing too...we had so many people there supporting us. Love ya all!



10 comments:

Kristi said...

You are soooooo amazing! WOW!!!! Great job!

Jaime said...

That's quite the accomplishment! Congrats!!

Reid and Brittney said...

Way to go!! That is awesome!!!

TheShumWAYS said...

I didn't know Pima had one, is that new? I have done a few and I think once you do one they are completely addicting! I see the picture of the writing on your leg. At the tri's I did they wrote our age on our leg... nice huh. It did make it more competitive to try and beat that 40 year old in front of me hahha
Good job on finishing.

Mary Ann said...

You did awesome and YES you will do it again.. with me! :) It was so great doing it together! LOVE YA

The Welker Family said...

Pretty impressive! I heard that the water was ice cold. You are some tough sistas! Oh, and I LOVE your girl's Easter dresses!

sassy red said...

Wow, you are a good example, I need to get off my bum and exercise:)! I'm impressed Deanne!! You look great Girl! Miss you guys!:)

Jamie Pearce said...

Good job Deanne...way to finish! I hope your family is doing well. It's fun to see updates through your blog. :)

Unknown said...

Congrats! I have always wanted to do one, and never did. Way to go!!

Garet and Amanda said...

Good job. That Is one of the things I want to do someday.