The Wahl Family

Wednesday, December 5, 2007

AHHHHHHHH!!!

Okay! So I got repremanded a little for being so behind on my post. My camera is broken so there are no pictures and life has just been a little hectic. Thanksgiving weekend is still a blur. We went out to Buckeye Wednesday evening. This year was with Alan's family and we were able to be at his sister Lanae's for dinner. Friday morning all the sisters decided to try the after Thanksgiving shopping. I swore I would never do it...but I figured it would be fun with all the sisters right? Oh my goodness!! I remember why I don't go. It was CRAZY. The only good part about it was that we got a lot of good chatting time in while we were waiting in lines. Then we came home Friday night and Saturday morning we went to Tucson. The 2A State Championship game was at the U of A stadium and Alan's brother was playing. Of course we can't miss a game :) Right after the game it was straight to St. Johns...Alan's brother Darrin was giving his Farewell talk. He reports today and is going to the New York, New York South spanish speaking mission. Yes...he is going to be in the getto! But if anyone can do it, Darrin can. The weekend actually was great and it was so nice to be cold finally. I mean come on...It is December already! Well, a few days after we got back we got a call from someone wanting to buy our home. So now we are in middle of a possible move. By possible I mean if all the financing works out we will be moving the first of the year. It was supposed to be this weekend...but who wants to move before Christmas anyway! :) So, there it is. My crazy busy life. And to add one more thing...we are going to go to the zoo next weekend in Tucson if anyone wants to come. It will be so fun to get to catch up with friends and see everyone kids. SEE YOU ALL SOON!!

7 comments:

Mary Ann said...

BUSY BUSY! I'm glad you are back to blogging! I miss ya and can't wait to see you and the kids this weekend? Hanna is easy... ANYTHING girly, barbies, or books! Thanks Dee

Unknown said...

I really want to go to the zoo and see everyone, but next week is probably not going to work. I am going to Mesa monday for my father-in-laws birthday, and the on to Snowflake until Wed. Friday is Landons office open house that I get to help with and Saturday is his office party. Dont plan it around me, but do let me know when you will be going. I really want to see you!!

Unknown said...

I am glad you finally posted :) So where are you moving?? are you moving to Thatcher too?? Well have a great Christmas, and I hope that everything goes well with saling you house!!

Ashley said...

Hey! I'm glad you're back. Are you coming for Christmas? How's everything going with your house? Where will you live if it sells?

Allison @ Allie Browns Layouts said...

Wow! That is a crazy weekend! And I can't believe you are moving. That must be a very bittersweet feeling (I know, because we were there too). I hope that the buyer's financing will pull through for ya. It's always a frustrating, roller-coaster-ride's feelings of emotions when it's comes to selling your house. But if it's what the Lord wants, it will happen. Good luck!!

Haymore Family said...

hey i need your address! if you don't want to leave it on a comment you can email it! rc_haymore@msn.com thanks

TheShumWAYS said...

So are you really moving and where? It is really beautiful up here wink wink